Il Castello Di Atlante - Capitolo 7  - Tra Le Antiche Mura CD (album) cover

Il Castello Di Atlante

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars This is a decent album. Il Castello Di Atlante , though I don't know what their name is meaning their band name is perfect. especially when pronoucing. From the begining I listen to this album, I noticed that this album is something different from others, and a good voice is hearded from first track. and fabulous song is flowed as the CD is spinning. I few have their albums and not have a mind intresting to their albums, but this Tra Le Antiche Mura album has aquired quite a high rating so far, I decieded to get . and didn't disappointed me. So I look around their other albums which released earlier. this is a wonderful album.
bspark | 5/5 |