Magma - Live/Hhaï (Köhntark) CD (album) cover

LIVE/HHAÏ (KÖHNTARK)

Magma

Zeuhl

Carl floyd fan
3 stars I'm not a big fan of zheul, see my zao review, seems like there is just far TO MUCH going on. But this is a pretty good album. I wish it was instrumental as the vocals are very weird to me. I must seem to hate vocals as of late, but really I don't, I am just giving a lot of albums I dis-regarded a second chance the past few days. Prog almost never sounds bad musically I have found out, at least the bands I found on this site. If there is ever a downfall its usually the vocals or noodling.

But some of the music sounds like some of the more complex fusion..only even more complex...I can def. see this as an aquired taste and something that takes a long time to get into, not for the faint of heart/average prog fan.

Carl floyd fan | 3/5 |