Queen - A Day At The Races CD (album) cover

A DAY AT THE RACES

Queen

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
5 stars For me, this album means shift from classic rock sound to more art rocking music. When compared with "Night", I'd rather choose this one. OK, it lacks Bohemian Rhapsody, which stands for them all, but even this one has a lot of strong ones. Like a "The Millionaire Waltz". Let's face it, I love waltz rhytm. Combine it with Queen sound and instant catcher for Marty is born. /////To feel like a millionaire, once we were young...///// then we have, not fillers, but not so promiment tracks.

Don't take me bad, they are enjoyable and very good to listen, but nothing can beat my waltz. Did I said nothing ? Well, one can. "Good Old-fashioned Lover Boy". This tiny track has even guitar solo inside, which is quite a strange. Then "Somebody To Love" is another more significant.

And all of them, some are just a little bit better.

Marty McFly | 5/5 |