Death - Fate CD (album) cover

FATE

Death

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

toroddfuglesteg
1 stars I found this album left behind some books in a bookcase. I had not been listening to it for well over fifteen years. Which was not a personal loss.

This is a compilation of their earlier material. It is also a cash in/rip off album from a previous label. If my memory serves me right; this album was much detested by Mr. Schuldiner. I believe it was released at a cut-down price. Which is the only saving grace here. All the stuff here can be found on the first four Death albums. There is nothing new stuff here whatsoever and the booklet is very poor too. This album is in my view a rip-off and nothing else. I would give the music 3 stars because I happens to like their music. But this album is a blatant rip-off by the label and I believe the band did not like it. So 1 star it is then.

1 star