Epignosis - Still the Waters CD (album) cover

STILL THE WATERS

Epignosis

AceofHearts316
5 stars A friend told me about this album, and I'm very glad he did.

Yes, Kansas, and many other artists were most likely influential to Epignosis, but this album is definitely one-of-a-kind. Every instrument is played well, and the tunes are memorable. My personal favorite song is "Move", but every track is quite enjoyable. The guitar is especially awesome and the keyboards are majestic.

I can't believe everything was recorded by one person: quite an accomplishment. Hopefully another album will be out soon.

Listen to the sample on this page, go to the Epignosis website, and then buy the album. It's great! For anyone who wants to hear anything new, this is top priority.

AceofHearts316 | 5/5 |