Gentle Giant - Octopus CD (album) cover

Gentle Giant

2 stars Tres disappointed has the listening of this album presented by the criticisms(critics) for Meilleur Gentle Giants, I do not absolutely agree top, anything has to see with the leader of eouvre' Three Friends ' for example. I find the difficult album. The dexterity of the musicians and the choirs are very in place(square), but at the level of the songs of the melody, I do not find highly-rated medieval of the group. Songs are special, fortunately A cry for everyone reveil a little bit soft album. The voices(votes) are here emphases The game(set,play) of the xylophone is difficult has the ear, it is really necessary to be able to there gone into this album it is not my case.
Discographia | 2/5 |