Radiohead - Kid A CD (album) cover

KID A

Radiohead

alanight
5 stars Yes, this is a progressive album. Ok, this is not like 70s, but is a kind of a new era of progressive rock, like Muse maybe. A very dark album, my god, they did the great computer and then this album appeared. This change is what make Radiohead a proggy band, and I really don't care what the people say of what is progessive or not, c'mon, this is an excellent record of 21centrury. A mix of a lot of styles, the electronics Kid A and Idioteque, the psychdelic side on Everything in its right place, How to dissapear completely, Treefingers. The jazzy on the fantastic bassline of The National Anthem (LOL :D), and of course, the very Radiohead touch in tunes like Optimistic, In Limbo, Morning Bell. But yeah, I listen to Motion picture soundtrack, and oh, that is a surrealistic piece, everytime I listen that song, I rembember Bergman's film "Wild Strawberrys", a fantastic film, very very dreamy.

Well, I'm not the one with the best reviews, but I do what I can do, and this is an excellent album, don't care progressive or not, just listen and let your dreams come out.

alanight | 5/5 |