Lunatic Soul - Lunatic Soul CD (album) cover

Lunatic Soul

4 stars Well, at the first listenings to this album I was quite upset of this new project of one of my favourite artists: Mariusz Duda Riverside's singer. But this is one those albums that needs time to understand and appreciate. I can now say that Mariusz Duda did it again: he astonished me! This time without one of the best guitarist Piotr Grudzinski, in fact one of the reasons that this album didn't get to me so fast is his absence; but ok these guys are not Riverside but Lunatic Soul, meaning a different sound and different experimental atmospheres: really more soft and etnical. A very nice and above all "new" (progressive) project. This album deserves from 4 to 4.5 stars but since the electrical guitar is missing (and for me it is essential) and comparing it to other of my favourite albums I give it 4 full stars.
victor73 | 4/5 |