Focus - 3 CD (album) cover

Focus

H.NOT
4 stars Focus is one of the more representative band of the seventies because they wanted at the time seduce the auditors but they also feel free to play the music they have in mind without compromise or limits.

Seduction. From "Round goes to the gossip" to "Answers? Questions! Questions? Answers!" : I have no doubt than every people who appreciate complex rythms, high technical level, great interplay and beautiful melodies, be convinced fy Focus III.

No compromise. Anonymous two ( 27 minutes on CD version with Conclusion ). A kind of jam on some very strong musical structures. I love this piece not only because the musicians are awesome but more important because each solo seems to come from the heart of each musician. Focus is free and when I'm listening to this music I feel myself free.

Give this record a chance. You'll love one part or another ... and maybe, if you're lucky as I am, the complete work.

H.NOT | 4/5 |