Anton Roolaart - Dreamer CD (album) cover

Anton Roolaart

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars It's easy, I feel that this record has anything I expect from good music. And I also hear a lot of prog elements. Fellow reviewers, why I'm the only one to give five stars ? Because this is probably fifth listen of this record in row, it's late night, maybe early morning and this music is the only thing that keeps me alive. It's very good to listening. I'm not gonna do track-to- track review as to my other reviews (well, some of them), because it''s pointless here. Just listen to it, or be advised with these words, or words of collaborators who gave it average of 4 stars. But there's one bad thing that is worrying me. I don't remember almost anything from this music. But I guess I will forgive it this, because I know one thing. It's good prog. Even I can't remember it.

EDIT: Well, this is some kind of failure (of my brain), because now I see it on 4(+)

Marty McFly | 3/5 |