Festa Mobile - Diario Di Viaggio Della Festa Mobile CD (album) cover

DIARIO DI VIAGGIO DELLA FESTA MOBILE

Festa Mobile

Rock Progressivo Italiano

toroddfuglesteg
3 stars Festa Mobile's only album is somewhere between Egg and PFM. There is a lot of eccentric melodies and rhythms on this album. Just like Egg, in fact. Some of the more pastorial parts is very much down the PFM alley. I also get some references to Supersister on this album. The more symphonic bands in the Canterbury Scene is a good reference here. There are also some good jazz parts here. In short; quite pleasing music.

The quality of the music is pretty good. The vocal harmonies are excellent. The guitars and the keyboard parts is really good. I am more a fan of the pastorial parts on this album than the faster parts. Unfortunate for this band, there is a lot of better albums like this out there (and in my record collection). I am afraid this album is pleasing for a short while before it is forgotten. The lack of some really memorable tracks is it's downfall. But this album is a good album.

3 stars