Alquin - Mountain Queen CD (album) cover

Joćo Paulo
3 stars To me, not so good as the first album Marks but is other balanced album for this band from Netherland. This work are more fast that the first and in fact it takes away quality for this work. The guitar are nothing special and drums don't have quality for this work. Keyboards and sax give some balanced atmosphere and create some beautifull part“s. We can listen a violin in final tracks that does not belong to the context of the work but is quite beautifull. The flute are nothing special. it had a more positive expectation for the second album of this band but such it did not happen. I give 3 stars because I like this band.
Joćo Paulo | 3/5 |