Ash Ra Tempel - Ash Ra Tempel CD (album) cover

ASH RA TEMPEL

Ash Ra Tempel

Krautrock

Diego I
4 stars Im really approaching this album, but i think there´s better albums than this "ART" in personal opinion i can only made a highlight for the intention and feeling of the songs, very introspective, very varied, but for my taste doesn´t provide many new things in musical question...

With only two pieces: Amboss and Traummaschine Ash Ra Tempel proposes the most avantgarde pieces with almost first class musicians (Manuel Göttsching - guitar and vocals, Hartmut Enke - Bass, and the brilliant young Klaus Schulze - synthesizers and percussion) intepreting superb and excellent melodies, accompanied with atmospheres and anxiolytic sounds that flowing an exchange of light and color, ultimately called by many the best Krautrock album of all time, i reserve my opinion...

Diego I | 4/5 |