Frank Zappa - Jazz From Hell CD (album) cover

JAZZ FROM HELL

Frank Zappa

RIO/Avant-Prog

snobb
4 stars I agree-it is not very usual FZ album. But - if you are starting to listen FZ, do you expecting to hear some usual things?

For the beginning I want to say, that when I listened this album first time ( many years ago), I was shocked, hypnotised and ... renew my interest to real jazz once again.

Yes, it's different, but is it really so different? I believe, that readers of "Cosmopolitan"magazine will accept it with big difficulties, but why this album is so strange for PA readers? There for sure are many more strange and difficult-to-accept albums on this site!

As for me, I think we should be happy, that someone produced something, that is little bit different from what you are waiting to hear. I am really very happy with it, because I honestly think, that we always need a fresh air between myriads of classical sweet-boring sympho-rock albums you heavily could listen till the song 3...

Very recommended to listeners with hot hearts, fresh heads and interest for real prog music, no old boring cliches.

snobb | 4/5 |