Queen Elephantine - Kailash CD (album) cover

Queen Elephantine

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars I like Stoner Doom, I've discovered so many good bands in the genre, but QUEEN ELEPHANTINE seems to be one of the least interesting among them. They're kinda psychedelic, but I'd rather call them boring. They have some exotic instrumentation here and there, but in terms of composition they just fail to keep attention. Meaningless endless jams just drag and drag, without any obvious reason, lacking vibe and groove. If you're into Indo Prog, Stoner Doom or Psychedelic Rock, you may try this one, but I doubt you'd like it. Others may miss it without hesitation, this is not anyone's cup of tea anyway.
Prog-jester | 2/5 |