Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

2 stars O.K. I hope to be able to change my opinion on this album. I bought it because it was the first in this page. I had already bought other Yes's albums. Maybe I do not like Yes's music. Anyway I have listened to this album more than twenty times and I find it out with simple music. It has nice parts, but to me they don't go beyond that: nice parts. For instance, the first vocals of Jon Anderson "Aaaah" and then "Aaaaah" again, I don't like them. In general in rare moment I like the vocals of Anderson. I give two stars only. I hope to listen more times to see if I am able to appreciate what many others appreciate. Surely, I am wrong. (Added after listening more times) I have listen this album many times and I find that one lives better without knowing its existence. I understand that some people like it. But I do not like it at all, although I will go on listenning to it. Now one star.
amontes | 2/5 |