King Crimson - Islands CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars I think that this is album is in general very underrated and has got a lot of not good criticism. For instance I find this album much better than Lizard. I find it with very subtle melodies. One ha to listent how it begins with "Formentera Lady". It has a lot of chinese music influences. In many parts in Jazzy. In many places it begins slow and then it becomes stronger and stronger. I find it also a very concept album. As a whole is like a just one track. I recommend this album very strongly it will give you compensations and you will get surprised of the very fine music that could be done at 1971. Undoubtedly five stars.
amontes | 5/5 |