King Crimson - Heaven and Earth (ProjeKct X) CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars I will explain why I can thoughtfully give to this album five stars. Well, to begin with most of the time the music in this album is quite horrible and I like very much horrble music. There are very few parts that can be acceptable for average people, only maybe Heaven and Hell. If you put this album in your car, it is very difficult for you to get slept, so it gives security in this sense. On the other hand, it can be dangerous, since you can drive much faster than usual. Until now it has been impossible for me to put this album in a reasonalbe volume, say three over ten, and my wife let me finish it. Therefore it is a masterpiece, indeed, very few people is able to do this kind of music.
amontes | 5/5 |