Altar of Plagues - White Tomb CD (album) cover

Altar of Plagues

Experimental/Post Metal

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars It's hard to review such thing, when you can't stand black/death metal. But this can't exclude me from reviewing this. But I also have to be responsible for picking up facts, together with feelings.

I'm quite surprised, because I like it. Well, in neutral way, because I can stand it. That'd progress at least. So, to put it short, it's not just meaningless place for heavy music with death growling, this has a meaning. And neat composition also. Or guitar sound you would kill for. Vocals (no longer humanish). It's like when you can't stand certain tone of voice, for example high pitched ones and singer unfortunately sings in this key note. It's not right to tell that I don't like this, I can't stand vocals, but it's because type of singing. Other things, like atmosphere (so dark, great work) and some other things To put it short, if death metal, then White Tomb.

Marty McFly | 3/5 |