Secret Oyster - Astarte / Vidunderlige Kælling CD (album) cover

ASTARTE / VIDUNDERLIGE KÆLLING

Secret Oyster

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars Oh, second track, "St..wait a minute...jernerme, no...jernerne Pa Gaden" sounds quite like ambient, well, sound. Right after listening this I found out that it was meant to be a ballet. That explains a lot, but it would be very extraordinary performance at times, as shown in "Sirenerne-Astarte" (I remember Adeptus Astartes from Warhammer 40k, maybe it's connected). And by EO I mean not usual, not great. Problem of this album is its colour. It's gray one, you almost don't know about it. Now transfer this to musical world and you get basic info about this record. Sometimes (again "SA" track for example) sounds more like indo/raga, mostly for its last minutes. "Solitude" ? If you ask me, it's silent piano solo.

I really want to tell more about music here, but there's nothing to tell about. "Tango Bourgoisie" sounds like generic tango song, even with this piano thing at the end of parts).

2(+), quiet music with little bit of rock at the end