Rush - Counterparts  CD (album) cover

Prog Metal Team
4 stars Why do so many reproach this band for changing their style and sound (and on this occasion happily their looks as well) every so often? Not only does Rush continue to provide us with the very best song writing and performance, they also try to redefine themselves constantly. For me this is exactly what makes them stand out above so many other bands. Counterparts is no exception, be it in a more accessible format then before. Except from a few weaker tracks like The Speed of Love and Everyday Glory, this album delivers everything that I appreciate about this band. Everyone who claims to love Moving Pictures should dig this album as well.
Bonnek | 4/5 |