Radiohead - OK Computer CD (album) cover

5 stars OK Computer has been praised endlessly by some, and dismissed by others as overrated. However, when I listen to OK Computer, I hear more than an album- it's a reflection of the sad, messed-up, unnatural state of affairs that we call modern society. Each facet of this diamond of an album shines light on a different part of our lives- the feelings that OK Computer channels cannot be put into words, but are still powerful and moving- especially the angry, aggressive Paranoid Android, which seems to put into music all of the various atrocities and annoyances we deal with, and No Surprises, simply the greatest song ever recorded- a perfect reflection of soul-crushing, tear-jerking depression, and possibly suicide. Recommended to anybody- absolutely anybody. In my opinion, one of the 3 best albums of music ever recorded.
Neurotarkus | 5/5 |