Abigail's Ghost - Selling Insincerity CD (album) cover

SELLING INSINCERITY

Abigail's Ghost

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Weird. Hear Porcupine Tree without Steven Wilson. I know that he doesn't trademarked all sounds which (well, bad choice of words and I'm aware of it) sounds like it. But it does and there is nothing to do about it. I'm really sorry to say that, it's not much professional and fair, but it's not bad for rating of album. Instead, this is where I always wanted PT to be.

Maybe this comparison can be to its good. This stays by these sounds I like, dream like synths (and light instruments), also dream-like voice + hard instruments, guitar at times. Of course, that's it. Guitars are the key to this mystery. Sometimes similar, but mostly different. In fact (I always forget), after many listens, you'll learn how to see these non PT traits.

4(+) with hope I'll give this 5 stars after more listens.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |