Le Orme - L'infinito CD (album) cover

Le Orme

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars So L'infinito is one of these infinite bands, which only death can stop for playing. And I have to say that they still play good. Not that I know their previous work though, yet. I'm just man, no machine, even I'm trying to be fair. But for example, more you listen to Avant, the more you understand it. And more I listen to RPI, the more I feel I like it.

Variable, full of nice guitar solos, as prominent in La Voce Del Silenzio, good vocals, which, because of he sings in Italian, are pleasant for me to listen (well, let's stop here for a while, there are variable types of singing & languages, so if I don't like German singing language and death metal vocals, there's not much I can do with it. It just lowers my feeling about record, because I can't both enjoy it and evaluate it from neutral point of view. But nobody is truly neutral, that's myth. Well, so what if situation is otherwise and I can enjoy it, because I like vocals, like here). And to be frank, this is one of the best classical RPI albums I've ever heard. I just feel these old times here, mastered over the years. Variety, big advantage of this album. You'll just not be bored by this. Canto is another with both melody, skilled music players and feeling tune at all. I'm glad that I can enjoy both optimistic and depressive ones, this is opt for sure. But pessimistic like The Wall, not death metal please. Or indo sounds in La Ruota Del Cielo.

4(+), very pleasant discovery, almost without flaws. Maybe one, I don't like sound editing here from time to time. Well, in first track to be exact, the rest is good. And music standing still on one place, also, only occasionally.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |