Nektar - Recycled CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars When I ordered this album I new I it was going to be good, but it was way better than I expected it was a masterpiece. Currently it is my favorite album I own. I havn't heard anything I liked more then this except Camel's The Snow Goose and Moonmadness are really close to being my favorite, but they can't win against Nektar's Recyled. The album is like an adventure from beginning to end, and with some of the best instramental moments and a great vocal performace this album is a must have for prog fans everywhere, and is the perfect album to start out with if you what to get into Nektar.
GabrielGenesis | 5/5 |