Iron Maiden - Flight 666: The Film CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

5 stars I agree with everything said by debrewguy. For me though, this DVD deserves a 5-star rating for the following reasons: 1) To watch what the fans in Bogota, Columbia go through to see their favorite band makes me appreciate life in the free world, despite its shortcomings, and 2) Watching Bruce Dickinson fly the 757 with Eddie on the tail is worth the price of admission.

Iron Maiden was my first "favorite band" from the moment I heard Rime of the Ancient Mariner at age 13. Little did I know at the time that, although my tastes have evolved, this tune would help me understand and appeciate many of the epics of the progressive music realm, from Genesis to Dream Theater and beyond. It's nice to see them getting the recognition they deserve for their contributions to this wonderful genre of ours. UP THE IRONS!

punxycpa | 5/5 |