Steve Hackett -  Genesis Revisited CD (album) cover

GENESIS REVISITED

Steve Hackett

Rashly
5 stars I would like to describe this album in a few words...its a masterpice...Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is incredible...7 of 11 songs are perfect...can't stop playing this album for 10 years...

I would like to quit 4 songs out of tracklist: 4. Déja Vu (5:53) 7. Your Own Special Way (4:18) 9. Waiting Room Only (6:53) 10. I Know What I Like (5:37)

I suppose arrangements of songs named above not so perfect as songs named below:

1. Watcher of the Skies (8:40) - Pleasant orchestration then John Wetton sings with a bliss 2. Dance On A Volcano (7:28) - Hackett vocals and orchestration made this song quite original and very atmospheric 3. Valley Of The Kings (6:29) - Powerful guitar instrumental song with a wondeful intro which only Steve could compose. 5. Firth of Fifth (9:39) - nothing to say, this guitar solo is Heaven-like 6. For Absent Friends (3:02) - small, sweet and catchy melody with a nice vocals 8. Fountain of Salmacis (9:53) - my personal favourite, vocals and orchestration on a top notch! 11. Los Endos (8:51) - very powerful and original version of Genesis masterpeice.

Rashly | 5/5 |