Mongol - Doppler 444 CD (album) cover

5 stars If I could, I'd put 10 stars to this album!!! What a brilliant mixture of the best prog-rock genres in their mightiest manifestation!!! It's hard to classify THIS music style. What style is that? I see there some elements of jazz-fusion, canterbury, sympho-art, hard, techno-metal and God knows which other inflexions. But the sound itself is SO UNIQUE. Seems this music comes from the other universe. It's so pity this album is very rare and hard to find. It requires many thoughtful and thorough listenings, until you don't feel how this stream flows through your brains and simply hypnotizes you!!! GET THIS ALBUM - YOU'LL REDISCOVER THE PROG MUSIC FOR YOURSELF :-)
myas0 | 5/5 |