Earthless - Live at Roadburn CD (album) cover

LIVE AT ROADBURN

Earthless

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Jake Kobrin
5 stars Listen to this album on Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/album/4puEt2FerXY1pPFPrqf6Ox

Wow, I never thought I'd see Earthless here... Prog, eh, I don't think so, but hey, I'm not on the Space Rock team so that's their decision. That is the only thing that makes me give this masterpiece a 4 and not a 5. This IS a prog website after all, and to some extent I must grade on the progginess of a band.

With or without that being the case, this band MELTS MY FACE in the truest, hardest rocking fashion! I've collected every single release from this band and I love them all... I wish I could say more, but Rivertree so perfectly summed up their music above me.

I can't believe I'm going to see this band in December! It will surely be incredible!

Jake Kobrin | 5/5 |