Amazing Blondel - Fantasia Lindum  CD (album) cover

FANTASIA LINDUM

Amazing Blondel

Prog Folk

Menswear
2 stars Oye Oye all you kids out there. We are officially thousands of light years of what you kids call....nu-rock. Yes, take your redingote and your feathered hat, because we're sleeping outdoors tonight.

Yes, we'll sing songs about vertuous gals and play lute just like King's Quest in the old days. We'll chant nice serenade just like...Amazing Blondel. Who are by the way more folk than rock.

But, never fear good pepole, just go deeper in the folk/prog vein and you'll do just fine. I suggest a lot of Gryphon (not a drink, but a band) at first to ease the pill. Sing loud and proud how much you like your girlfriend's eyes, how much her love for you is sweeter than wine...well you get the picture.

This album is a curiosity, no more. Just be careful with the man-pantyhose, the're kinda fruity.

Menswear | 2/5 |