Mythos - Concrete City CD (album) cover

2 stars I love this band for their two first memorable efforts which deeply bring the listener in a mystical and psychedelic journey throw time and space...Concrete city is just disconcerted. I always wondering if the guys who play in this album belong to the original team (I think that the frontman and singer Stephan Kask is the only one original member). Musically it's near to what they have made in their previous album "Strange guys", mainstream hard rock recordings with a few prog ingredients brought up by abundant flute melodic lines and new synthesizer sounds. Absolutely not essential, one of their worst.
philippe | 2/5 |