Arti e Mestieri - Giro Di Valzer Per Domani CD (album) cover

GIRO DI VALZER PER DOMANI

Arti e Mestieri

1967/ 1976
4 stars WALTZ FOR TOMORROW

The 2nd album of Arti + Mestieri is a sort of masterpiece of Jazz Rock. In a certain sense only for the presence of Furio Chirico, one of the best drummer that I've heard in my life, also if the music is great.

I think That 'Giro di Valzer Per Domani' isn't an Italian album. The music not have a moment of italian Prog way and, at the same time, the music is a pure rediscovery of pure Jazz, filtered by Rock. Only the musicians are Italians.

The songs are good for technical difficult, but are easy for understanding. The sound is powerful but extreme melodic, also if melodic is not correct.

These sensations 'Giro...' transmit me. And for this motive I stop here my 'Giro...' review.

1967/ 1976 | 4/5 |