Isotope - Isotope CD (album) cover

ISOTOPE

Isotope

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Let's jam someone's face with this album full of jam, shall we ? Because that's what you get when listening this one. But hell, by my opinion, 1-2 star is just too harsh, because my rating system is constructed little bit differently. This is music, which you can easily listen. Yeah, it's nothing special, wonderful and amazing, but it's nothing unpleasant and ugly. I mean, I rate under 3 only music which I don't like and I can't say that I hate this one. I just can't don't see a message in here.

Jam sessions are good thing, but releasing it as full time album, well, that's brave. Because in this case, album like this will be evaluated in same way as other 40 minutes jazz works of these times. The best thing to do here is maybe don't expect too much. Just enjoy nice jamming session, rate it lower, because this is not as good as other thing deserving better rating and, it's over. Big, empty passages were never my favourite in songs, I like full music. But from time to time, things like these can be good.

3(-) for jamming session, which is good thing, but not so proggy.

Marty McFly | 3/5 |