Shadowfax - Esperanto CD (album) cover

ESPERANTO

Shadowfax

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars Shall I scream now ? Or maybe I'll leave it for the end of this short review. I don't know their previous efforts, but this is one of the worst music experiences I've ever had. There's basically nothing to be interested in.

I think that this album was supposed to be meditating and relaxation music. It's peaceful, absolutely opposite to aggressive feeling and also (now comes main idea) boring to the death and full of nothing. No twists, no complexity, simply nothing interesting.

2(-), because I reserve worse rating for these albums that makes me sick. This makes me dull, desperate for something interesting, but not bad. Frankly, I can't imagine why anyone should want to listen this.

Marty McFly | 2/5 |