Yes - 90125 CD (album) cover

90125

mscbox
4 stars When this album was released back in 1983, I received it as a new refreshing sound to what Yes had done before. Indeed, people who expected a new Yes album were dissapointed. It is is really different to previous albums, but as I said refreshing, more rock than before. Maybe it would have been better that the band had used another name.

More commercial as well. After having heard Owner of a lonely heart so many times, even on radio, I must admit that it have heard this song too much. The older albums have a more stable value for me than this one. Still, I think the album is underrated. It is still very good music.

mscbox | 4/5 |