Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

SI ON AVAIT BESOIN D'UNE CINQUIÈME SAISON

Harmonium

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
5 stars Proof of French/Canadian beauty at its best. This nice little symphonic folk album offers something, where I consider this language to be in best way. Well, I don't like it much, but here, it's softened by nostalgic compositions and isn't so bad. No offense, I just see it like that and it means a lot for me, to get through. And these days, you can hear French language only in heavier music, which is sad.

Because this and flutes combined together, well, it rocks. OK, progcks. It has all signs of prog symph folk for me, strong bass line, piano (sometimes), not so wild vocals, but mostly - acoustic guitar. There are other instruments, but they're not so prominent.

Oh, when considering to buy this or not, I suggests: "You don't have it yet ?". Really, this is one of the masterpieces that are without flaws. Go for it.

5(+), every part of it is interesting (I suppose)

Marty McFly | 5/5 |