Museo Rosenbach - Zarathustra CD (album) cover

Museo Rosenbach

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars ...and I let my mind flow away and enjoy this music fully as it is, while not focusing on anything particular, but just enjoying...

I have to say that I've tried to read Zarathustra once, as it was rumoured to be the hardest book to read every written (I doubt it, with these holy books like Bible should be quite hard too, not that I've ever tried them, but you know). I failed to succeed and get myself over first few pages. So I postponed this book to time when I'll be wise and old (hehe, crazy idea). So I don't know exactly word-to-word what is inside, but I know few facts about it.

And I know that this can't be less than 4-star work. But same as the book, this can't be hard to get into, as it's more than many can understand (I believe, in case of book it's truth for sure and here, well, there are clues hinting it). It's simply not "Per Un Amico", easy to get into, easy to enjoy. So what's better after all, is it really so easy to decide ?

5(-) with little bit of confusion, as it's not easy material to comprehend. More listens will be needed for sure, we'll see soon. But for now, it's one of the best Italian things for sure. Just don't know how good. Closing tracks (2-3-4) are very epic ones with breathtaking keyboard solos.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |