Atomic Rooster - Atomic Roooster CD (album) cover

ATOMIC ROOOSTER

Atomic Rooster

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Welcome to late 60's, even it's 1970 release. Well, accidents happen. Surprisingly interesting this album is, every song in different thing. For me, it's good, because I met AR only because of this site, so I didn't know them for all my life (like Pink Floyd for example). It works for me and I'm very glad, but what actually works here ?

To understand this music, you have to be aware of situation and be tolerant about it a little bit. It's still not classic prog, it's "just" prototype of progressive music. And it can't be compared to for example SEBtP, it's completely different. Not everyone was so prophetic, as ItCotCK. For me, my feelings are most important thing and I feel good when listening this. Maybe little bit late for this kind of music (year or two), but still not so late to be retrogressive.

4(-) enjoyable one guys.