Jumbo - Vietato ai Minori di 18 Anni  CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars First of all, I love these vocals, second, there's a long time I don't listen something so crazy at the same time scare full as this madness, since I had 18 listened pink Floyd and smoked a fag, I really got surprise as I didn't get for so long. This record was banned from the Italian radios at the time because their lyrics are about sex, prostitution and drugs, and I can understand clearly some words in my language (masturbação, possa de sangue, sua genitália, etc.) this is a masterpiece of ART, an intense, mysterious, strange, aggressive, religious, yes, it has religious moments, a very heavy atmosphere, a challenge to everything who is supposed to be normal, I guess I became a fan. Alvaro fella is the best.
| 5/5 |