Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum CD (album) cover

Black Moth Super Rainbow

3 stars This a good album which I listened to non-stop my senior year of high school. I never really thought of them to a prog band, although they are innovative in some sense. Well maybe not, but at least it sounds like they are, if that makes sense. I wouldn't consider this to be prog though. If you are reading this, go give it a listen at and if you like it I suggest you buy it.

A few tracks that stand out on this album: Forever Heavy - It seems to me that it is becoming a standard in the indie-rock world Lollpopsichord Sun Lips Lost, Picking Flowers in the Woods - Some cool rhythmic variation in this song. Also great display of the voice effect.

I would tell anyone to go check this out and see what you think, although the outcome may not be pretty. I personally really enjoy this CD, but I think if this band's inclusion in the archives could be disputed.

Good album