Goblin - Roller CD (album) cover

ROLLER

Goblin

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Diego I
2 stars Roller has many cryptic sounds that remind me of those old bands where they played with great organs, like the style of jazz from New Orleans, not musically similar... For the description of this album i want to be as objective as possible, if that exists ... I think generally has a sound very slow, sometimes boring would say, there perfection in the execution of the instruments, everything is correctly written, played, but for me, are somewhat lacking viscera or emotion or feeling; Roller ( the track) is the demostration of this, with Aquaman, things improve a little bit, but return in every bad way to the same, and unfortunately the title of the song seems frankly ridiculous, plucked guitars and synths that seem to go in a zig-zag line is proposed on this water man ...

The album in general is not very far from that. Finally I would just like to add that it seems that I effort to hate this record, but the truth is not so, just think it's bad.

Diego I | 2/5 |