5Bridges - The Thomas Tracks CD (album) cover

THE THOMAS TRACKS

5Bridges

Progga
5 stars This is a concept work and the sound is very Genesis like but at the same time different. Parts of it reminds me of the lamb lies down on Broadway. The album very much flows from one track to the next. Yes, there are highs, but the overall strength of the album is the consistant high quality of its material.

The work needs quite a few listenings for the listener to discover how good the work is. Why is this I ask myself. Perhaps because the work flows and does not repeat much with many of the tracks being long and involved. Frankly, the more I listen to it the better it becomes. Could in years be regarded as a classic album.

This is my first review and what an album to start with. For anyone that has already reviewed this and rated it less than 4, listen to it a few more times and see if your opinion changes. You may be missing a masterpiece of symphonic rock!

Progga | 5/5 |