King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars Oh, If only I could rate this album higher then 5 stars...

Because honestly, In the Court of the Crimson King is intoxicatingly beautiful, confident and yet is still brave enough to explore. Each track is so well balanced and each has a unique quality which diversifies the entire album as a whole. And what even blows my mind even more is that this album was released in 1969. I was expecting to see a release date of at least mid to late 70's but for them to be making this level of intricate music in 1969 is truly impressive.

Its almost criminal that so few people know the name of King Crimson. Its even more criminal that I just listened to this album for the first time less then a week ago. I never knew, and no one around me (young or old) knows who king Crimson is. I plan to change that as much as I can from this point on.

In the end, the Court of the Crimson King is truly and excellent album, which never gets old, and always leaves me wanting to re listen.

Phoenix87x | 5/5 |