King Crimson - Larks' Tongues In Aspic CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars One of absolutely best ever progressive albums, and one of the best King Krimson work as well. Possibly, most experimental of KC work, it sounds absolutely mature, without any weak points or even few seconds fillers.

I believe that King Crimson reach their top of seventies in this album. You have absolutely great sound of each musician there, and very complex structures and musicianship is perfectly melted in very fresh,unusual,experimental sound. Even more traditional Wetton songs sound there absolutely in place. I love this music, it's sound,atmosphere.

I love KC debut, and I like very much SABB from their seventies (I like Discipline trilogy as well), but I believe that near KC best albums, this one is best of the bests!

snobb | 5/5 |