Radiohead - OK Computer CD (album) cover

Diego I
4 stars Radiohead is Prog?

Like Bryan I'm not sure how valid is the assumption that Radiohead can be regarded as progressive, from my point of view has only prog influences, but nothing else, the music of this amazing band, refers more to the alternative rock ... Finally the really important about this album is its profound simplicity, and they existential lyrics besides the great conjunction as a band that achieved in this Ok Computer, dark, shiny, bipolar in a good way, it refers me to consider this album as one of the best´s of the 90s without equivocation the best 97' no more, no less...

Diego I | 4/5 |