KTU - Quiver CD (album) cover

5 stars Very powerful record. It is amolts impossible to listen to it if a woman is around you. This is great music. I still do not like completely, since I heard only a few times. But I am pretty sure that after many times I would like a lot. I think it is very good music to drive a car. Probably, you will go at full speed. This is nice sensation, like dangerous curves. One has to be careful, but you will enjoy for sure. I think the music is very great and the acordion is great. Pat Matelotto does a really great work here. Five stars of course.
amontes | 5/5 |