Focus - Focus Con Proby CD (album) cover

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars I have to say that when I first heard this album, I though that this will be one of these high rated Focus albums that I'm aware of. But nope, this should be rather disappointment. Note the word, should, because I don't feel it. I even like this more than some of theirs that are considered as classics.

Strange, really strange, but these melodic rhythms combined with jazz elements (which are very interestingly performed, in this combination). Vocals fits me too, maybe because I don't know much their other work. For me, it's masterpiece, but maybe later I'll reconsider my rating. As I feel it now, after just few listens, I'm about to give

4(+) for wonderful and (funny, obvious part) underrated album. But some things really brings it down, like some pop-like rhythms. And also, decade is almost over and it can be heard.

Marty McFly | 2/5 |