Hybrid - Chasing the Dream CD (album) cover

CHASING THE DREAM

Hybrid

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Only rating here being 5-star ? No way if I have a right to say something. I don't deny that this album has a certain charm. However, it's nothing extremely original. Combination of neo with heavy sound, some original melodies (they're trying, they really are), even more or less acoustic (Falling Down sounds like that). It's basically unknown music, so I'm sad that I have to ruin this 5-star myth, but the fact is I don't feel it so well.

3(+), but to be honest, I hesitated between this and 4(-), as this is somehow bad for me. I don't feel good when listening it. Even heavier from time to time, even it has a lot to tell, I feel it's weak. Strange thing to feel, when knowing the facts. As wise reviewer saying says: "It has all it should make it good, but somehow it fails to do so."

Marty McFly | 3/5 |