Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's Last Night CD (album) cover

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

3 stars Par.

Not super good, not really bad, this record is a story well told with a mix of classical and metal. Unfortunately, it's not my first excursion into that genre; I already heard many artists doing the same thing. Ayreon with The Human Equation and foremost Nolan and Wakeman with their Hounds of Baskersvilles is approx. the very same recipe. But, to experience TSO into a live scene is something; it bursts with fireworks, lasers, vari-lite shows and spectacular interpretation. A sight to be seen, worth your pennies!

I encourage anyone who liked the Hounds of Baskersville to try it. If it's your first approach into that category, this could be a good start. You'll know very soon if you're fond or not.

I personnally had gone through that musical phase once...and not keen to plunge again.

Menswear | 3/5 |