Big Big Train - The Underfall Yard CD (album) cover

Big Big Train

4 stars Just when I was closing 2009 making my own chart for best album of the year, Big Big Train came out with this gem! I guess their idea to let the title track available to be downloded entirely from their website has been suuccesful allowing many people to enjoy entirely this beautiful song which is not the only jewel in the album. hat to say? TUY is absolutely the best album for 2009. It reminds me a bit of Genesis Trick of the Tail style, but with original songs and a beautiful orchestration. Only negative comment is for the quality of the recording..I cannot consider it as a resonable level as for such a masterpiece should have deserved a better sound quality...(may be in a future remaster?). Anyway highly recommended...
luc4fun | 4/5 |